Bitcoin has always ruled the cryptocurrency scene or rather it won’t be wrong to say that, it is where the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology scenario began. Following its footsteps, Ethereum ruled the market and introduced the concept of smart contracts which again brought a revolutionary change in the blockchain market. The cryptocurrency market has since then grown leaps and bounds. Apart from the famous cryptocoins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, etc. here is a list of 5 cryptocurrencies that are new and raring to go in the market.
1. Binance Coin: Binance Coin is the digital currency of the Binance stage. It is an exchanging stage only for cryptographic forms of money. The name “Binance” is a blend of paired and back. Binance utilizes the ERC 20 token standard from Ethereum. BNB ought to be conveyed as takes after half of the coins are sold in an ICO, 40% go to the group and 10% to Angel speculators.
2. Tether Coin: Tether converts cash into digital currency, to anchor or tether the value to the price of national currencies like the US dollar, the Euro, and the Yen. Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in our reserves. So 1 USD₮ is always equivalent to 1 USD. Our reserve holdings are published daily and subject to frequent professional audits. All tethers in circulation always match our reserves. The Tether platform is built on top of open blockchain technologies, leveraging the security and transparency that they provide. Tether is the most widely integrated digital-to- fiat currency today. Buy, sell, and use tethers at Bitfinex, Shapeshift, GoCoin, and other exchanges.
3. VeChain: VeChain is the world’s leading blockchain platform for products and information. It is one of the earliest blockchain technology companies in the world. It has a top-notch & experienced core management team. VeChain has successfully implemented blockchain solutions across various industries such as luxury goods, liquor and agriculture. These use-cases go beyond the Proof-of-Concept and have already been launched in the market globally.
4. Tron: TRON is one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world. High throughput is achieved by improving the TPS in TRON, which has surpassed Bitcoin and Ethereum, to a daily-use practical degree. Applications are given a wider variety of ways to be deployed in TRON because of its scalability and highly effective smart contract. It can support enormous numbers of users. More reliable network structure, user asset, intrinsic value and a higher degree of decentralization consensus come with an improved rewards distribution mechanism.
5. Stellar: Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payments systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost. With a team of top technology and finance professionals, the nonprofit Stellar.org expands access to low-cost financial services to fight poverty and maximize individual potential.
Watch out for more such cryptocurrencies in the market that will be the new opportunities for investment.